Quality Controls & Assurance
A Commitment To Working Better
As a multi-disciplined supplier of a wide variety of services, Evolved has learned that improving operations across the board, to provide economic value for our customers, is paramount to our continued growth and success. Our people are our greatest asset towards achieving this, and their enthusiasm and commitment to best practices is the driving force behind everything we do.
With a thorough understanding and mandate to operate in full compliance of all legislated and regulatory parameters, every aspect of our service and equipment offering puts the well being of our employees, customers and the environments we work in at the forefront.
People are our number one priority.
Evolved Project Management
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- CSA Quality Management System for the Installation of Pipeline Systems
- CSA Z662 Welding Procedures
- CSA Quality Control Guidelines for Repair and Maintenance
America Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Quality Management System for AWWA Spec Installations
ASTM Quality Controls
- Quality Management System – in compliance with ASTM F1962.
- Standards Guide – for use of maxi‑horizontal directional drilled placement of polyethylene pipe of conduit under obstacles including river crossings.
ABSA Quality Controls
- ABSA Registered Quality Management System for ASME B31.3
- Construct, Repair/Alter ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- AQP 21446
The Evolved Quality Control Program ensures that our work is done in compliance with all applicable regulations, codes and client specifications.