EVOLVED – SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Health and Safety – For Everyone's Benefit
Our company wide commitment to safety not only ensures a good work/life balance for our employees but also functions to protect the citizens and environment within the areas we work. The resulting lack of safety incident project downtime is merely an added bonus.
Safety is a fundamental value to our culture. Our “zero incidents” philosophy provides the foundation for all project execution. People are our number one priority. At Evolved, we believe every incident is preventable and we embed that philosophy in every project through a combination of safe work procedures, education and ongoing mentorship.
Our dedication to safety helps keep workers safe and accident prevention is considered the primary importance in all phases of operations and administration. Evolved ensures open communication between management and staff on matters pertaining to safety. All employees are encouraged to express their concerns or suggestions to help promote safe work practices and site conditions. We make all current safety news, safety initiatives, signs and posters readily accessible to all employees.
We are committed to:
- Promoting a positive attitude towards safety.
- Establishing and insist upon safe work practices and conditions.
- Providing appropriate supervision, training and monitoring conformance to quality standards.
- Ensuring employees and other persons stand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy work place.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders working on our premises and project sites have, and follow, the appropriate safety procedures.
Safety is a fundamental value to our culture.
Our Preventative Maintenance Program works to ensure that all of our equipment is properly maintained and that our workers, the public and environments we work in are never endangered. Measures are in place to control hazards, define operational procedures and maintain on-going front-line communication between our mechanics and field supervisors. Our safe work practices and policies dictate regular inspection of all vehicles, tools, machines and equipment. All Operators must complete mandatory walk around inspections, pre‑starts and log entries prior to any work commencement.
Evolved is committed to good corporate citizenship and environmental stewardship. Our goal is to always protect the environment during the course of a project and build in safeguards that will protect it long after the project is complete. Evolved believes we have a responsibility to proactively adopt green practices at all levels of our organization. Through innovation, our operations continue to set new standards in corporate environmental responsibility.
- Rapid Response Containment Systems (RRCS) are standard equipment for our drilling crews should a spill or fracture occur when operating in environmentally sensitive areas or crossing bodies of water.
- Evolved has developed and our Environmental Fluid Systems (EFS) to minimize the potential for impact. This system utilizes non-hydro carbon based fluids.
- We reduce our carbon footprint by eliminating unnecessary idle times and scrutinizing fuel consumption within all equipment.